The Captive series by Erica Stevens (Book #1 – 5) Free eBooks Download
Captured, taken from her beloved family and woods, Aria’s biggest fear is not the imminent death facing her, but that she will be chosen as a blood slave for a member of the ruling vampire race. No matter what becomes of her though, Aria knows that she must keep her identity hidden from the monsters imprisoning her. She has already been branded a member of the rebellion, but the vampires do not know the true depth of her involvement with it, and they must never know.
Though hoping for death, Aria’s world is turned upside down when a vampire named Braith steps forward to claim her. He delays her execution, but Aria knows it’s only a matter of time before he drains her, and destroys her. Especially once she learns his true identity as a prince within the royal family; the same royal family that started the war that ultimately brought down humankind, reducing them to nothing more than servants and slaves. Aria is determined to hate the prince, determined not to give into him in anyway, but his strange kindness, and surprising gentleness astonish her. Torn between her loyalties to the rebellion, and her growing love for her greatest enemy, Aria struggles to decide between everything she has ever known, and a love she never dreamed of finding.
- Broken (The Captive Book #0.5) by Erica Stevens – In .epub and .pdf
- Captured (The Captive Book #1) by Erica Stevens – In .epub and .pdf
- Renegade (The Captive Book #2) by Erica Stevens – In .epub and .pdf
- Refugee (The Captive Book #3) by Erica Stevens – In .epub and .pdf
- Salvation (The Captive Book #4) by Erica Stevens – In .epub and .pdf
- Redemption (The Captive Book #5) by Erica Stevens – In .epub and .pdf